WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE OF THE POLISH MANUFACTURER OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINES
Concrete mixer GTH-MBn
Concrete mixer GTH-MBN
The concrete mixer is an accessory for construction machinery that allows for the effective production of concrete on the construction site. It allows for the construction of cement bedding, dry and wet concrete with a strength up to C20 / 25, with the use of aggregate up to 32 mm.
A bucket with a mixer allows you to minimize the cost of concrete production practically to the cost of raw materials: aggregate, water and cement, while the depreciation costs of the equipment do not change significantly. The bucket with a mixer performs well even in the most difficult conditions, working exactly where you need concrete, whether you need a cement bed for paving or strong concrete.
- a stirrer with a diameter of 680 mm and a thickness of 20, 12 mm, wear-resistant steel and an axis fi 82 mm
- agitator made of 20-12 mm wear-resistant steel, adjustment system of paw extension after rubbing up to 3 cm, adjustable side scrapers, the system extends the life of the agitator 4 times
- screw-on, replaceable pins of the agitator
- in the mixing chamber, we used 3 mm thick screw-on inserts made of wear-resistant steel, such a solution significantly extends the service life of the mixer structure.
- blade 16×150 HB 500 wear-resistant steel
- orbital hydraulic motor drive plus gear closed oil change every 500 hours
- fastening screwed to the mixer structure
- bottom drain opened hydraulically with a solenoid valve.
- a flap opened with teeth for tearing the bags
- hydraulic lines DN12 2SC 300 bar
- FAG, TIMKEN bearings
- feet to set the stirrer
- Mixer 1.0 m3, weight 800 kg, working width 2.0 m
- Mixer 0.7 m3, weight 650 kg, working width 1.6 m
- Mixer 0.4 m3, weight 500 kg, working width 1.2 m
Where are we
Grutech Krzysztof Grużewski
Janowo 97, 18-500 Kolno
tel: +48 512 144 380