WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE OF THE POLISH MANUFACTURER OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINES
Bucket with a screw GTH-ŁZŚ 200
Bucket with a screw GTH-ŁZŚ 350
The auger bucket is used to take and distribute the feed to the forage corridor. We use a spoon to distribute fodder such as grain, dust, pellets, maize silage as well as sawdust or wood chips. The material is distributed by means of a screw-screw mounted inside the bucket, driven by a hydraulic motor through a chain transmission.
The feed outlet is equal to the diameter of the auger, which significantly improves the distribution of feed. The shutter is closed automatically by changing the rotation of the screw
- Screw mounting
- The bucket structure is made of Alform 700 steel, which significantly reduces the weight of the machine while increasing its strength and durability.
- Elements exposed to wear, hose S355 steel, trough made of stainless steel, replaceable, screwed. This solution significantly extends the service life of the entire machine.
- Powder painting.
- Components such as bearings, motors, hydraulic lines and hydraulics from leading brands on the market.
200 mm snail
- 1.6 m, weight 285 kg 0.8 m3
- 1.8m weight 310 kg 1.0m3
- 2.0 m, weight 335 kg 1.2 m3
- 2.4 m weight 400 kg 1.5 m3
Where are we
Grutech Krzysztof Grużewski
Janowo 97, 18-500 Kolno
tel: +48 512 144 380